Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (to include but not limited to)
- Expand the existing client base and attract new prospects.
- Collaboration with the project management, finance, legal and sales dpt. to assist the development of a sales strategy as well as to define operational sales plans to increase revenues. Execute the sales plan in an efficient and collaborative manner with the other departments.
- Supersede and attend industry trade shows, conferences, seminars, webinars and other events to accumulate new leads, nurture networking and promote the ropeway technology for urban environments. Inform and educate public and private transit professionals.
- Attend on-site and virtual meetings with clients, prospects, consultancies, general contractors, engineering firms, financial investors, public authorities and advisors.
- Work with the marketing dpt. on a firm and group level on marketing campaigns and PR to promote the technology.
- Assist on due diligence, tenders/bids, proposals, pricings for RFIs, RFQs or RFPs and oversee as necessary alongside the Urban Ropeways Project Manager.
- Assist in developing and managing relationships, agreements and SOW with partners (clients, prospects, consultancies, general contractors, engineering firms, financial investors, public authorities and advisors) for urban ropeways and oversee as necessary in close contact with the Urban Ropeways Project Manager.
- Assist in developing monthly status reports, budgets, and forecasts.
- Serve as lead strategic market analyst to identify future urban ropeway opportunities.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Advanced public speaking skills.
- Ability to work well in teams across departments and with a high degree of flexibility.
- Strategic thinking, patience, and ability to build long-term relationships.
- High level of integrity and work ethics.
- Knowledge of public procurement & PPP processes.
- University Degree in USA or Canada, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ direct sales experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ public transit experience.
- Languages spoken: English (full professional proficiency).
- Experience with public RFPs and contracts greater than $10,000,000.
- Open to travel across the USA and Canada (at least 40% of travel time).
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Urban and Transportation planning or Legal.
- Fluent in French (for Quebec area).
Hire in salary Range: $65,000 – $80,000 (depending on candidate experience)