Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (to include but not limited to)
- Technical expert for the SAP PP module
- Support and management of SAP environment evolutions on the PP module
- Implements the SAP PP module in roll outs of new subsidiaries
- Defines working methods with the operational services
- Set up (Customizing) the SAP processes in close alignment with the other members of the SAP support team
- Organizes the documentation of the needs of the operational staff
- Organizes the technical documentation for his or her module(s) of responsibility.
- Organizes the SAP model evolutions (Change Request)and their implementation
- Organizes the evolution of reports and printouts on his/her responsibility module(s)
- Supports and trains SAP Key Users on their module(s) of responsibility
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Technical knowledge: SAP expert on his/her module(s) of responsibility. Ability to identify training or external support needs / good knowledge of the operational activity on their module(s) of responsibility / understanding of operational issues and ability to model them / good knowledge of project management and Microsoft Office / basic knowledge of ABAP language / ability to speak, read and write English.
Knowledge of the company: knows the organization of the different entities of the group.
Team management and leadership: leads a team of SAP Key Users in his/her responsibility modules from the different companies in the group and develops their skills.
Information processing: analysis, interpretation of information, various situations / knows how to transmit information / has writing skills / knows how to synthesize key points / masters office automation tools and certain POMA applications / is discreet about confidential information.
Interpersonal skills / diplomacy: Is friendly in the exchange of information / knows how to conclude an exchange on key points / adopts a language adapted to his/her interlocutors and knows how to listen to them / establishes a relationship of trust with his/her hierarchy, the other Team Leads and the Key Users / has capacities in animation and leadership
Professional responsiveness: Plans and organizes work by integrating emergencies and priorities / adapts quickly to organizational change
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- English Proficiency
- Minimum of 3 years of SAP experience
- Proven proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- Previous experience/knowledge of industry 4.0 interfaces and PLM (Teamcenter)
- Previous experience in ski lift manufacturing industry or similar field
Salary information: $55,000 - $89,000 (depending on experience of candidate)