Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (to include, but not limited to)
- Remove dirt, paint, grease, and other built-up material from surfaces
- Set up and operate a blast booth or similar equipment
- Load and unload the blast area.
- Assist with painting or coating as needed.
- Apply and remove non-skid materials as needed.
- Ability to follow direction and schedule.
- Follow all safety procedures and functions of the job.
- Follow all quality standards.
Participates in the following training:
- Time Tracking (properly clocking in/out of SAP and Time Tracker
- Blueprint reading
- Process in how parts are built
- Learn acceptable criteria of what we expect for the quality of our product
- Safety procedures and rules (to include wearing applicable personal protective equipment (PPE) while conducting, or in the vicinity of welding and cutting activities and learning to safely move parts and material around the facility)
- Overhead cranes
- Rigging with straps and chains
COMPETENCIES, ABILITIES AND SKILLS
- Proficient Communication
- Results Driven
- Teamwork Oriented
- Ability to produce quality products consistently
- English Proficiency
- High School diploma/GED
- At least 1-2 years previous blast or paint experience.
- Must be capable of lifting 50lbs
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to work an off shift if required
Wage information : $18.00 an hour (depending on experience of candidate) and offering a $5.00 shift differential for Second Shift non training schedules.