Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (to include, but not limited to)
- Coordinate, perform, and review design/analysis of various complex mechanical machinery systems.
- Assign tasks to and review the work of other engineers, designers, or technicians.
- Provide support to construction teams and respond to requests for information, review shop drawings and adjust designs to as-built/field conditions
- High level of integrity and work ethic
OTHER JOB DUTIES
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs for each project scope
- Perform inspections and generate inspection reports.
- Perform field work, such as startup and commissioning of new projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 4+ Years of Mechanical Engineering experience
- Ability to obtain a Professional Engineering License
- Ability to complete and communicate complex engineering calculations and designs
- Ability to communicate and manage others effectively and efficiently
- 3+ years of experience utilizing CAD software
- Experience designing dynamic systems, including fatigue life calculations.
- English Proficiency
- Professional Engineering License
- Experience with the following:
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Software
- CAD: Kubotek KeyCreator, Siemens NX
- Ability to travel (domestic and international).
Salary starting at $76,800 a year (depending on experience of candidate)