Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (to include but not limited to)
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to Human Resources Manager.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment and employee benefit meetings.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
- Associate’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience working in a Human Resources office environment
- English Proficiency
- At least three years of human resources office experience
Wages starting at $19.00 - $22.00 (depending on experience of candidate)