Location: Grand Junction, Colorado
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (to include but not limited to)
- Utilize module assembly guides and best practices
- Utilize quality control processes and audits
- Identify and resolve potential risks and issues that may exist in new componentry prior to utilization in production
- Identifies mechanical problems visually and/or with computer diagnostic equipment.
- Performs tests on specific parts and systems to determine whether they are operating properly.
- Examines critical parts and systems using standard checklists.
- Conducts post production testing and diagnostics.
- Finds root cause of issues identified during testing and performs post repair testing to validate issue as resolved.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficient with related computer diagnostic equipment and software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read service and repair manuals.
- Ability to read work orders.
- Ability to perform module production functions and repairs in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform repairs and inspections.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to work safely in a noisy area with many odors present.
- Must have enough vision to inspect repair work.
- English Proficiency
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the following areas
- Hydraulic systems
- Diagnosing mechanical issues
- Utilizing electrical/controls wiring diagrams and schematics
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines, drive train systems and engine control systems
Salary Range: $50,000 - $65,000 (depending on candidate experience)